Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Blog, New Post.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Hello All-
So I forgot the password on my other blog which was fashionthrill.blogspot.com, after many frustrating attempts to try and recover my account, racking my brain to figure out my username and password, I gave up. Therefore I'm starting fresh with a new blog site! So say goodbye to the old and hello to the new! Since this is a new blog site I will reintroduce myself. My name is Kayla Willis, I'm currently a freshman attending SCAD.. Savannah College of Art and Design, majoring in Fashion Marketing and minoring in Fashion Design. I'm also on the soccer team here, between soccer and school I struggle to have a social life, but I do try my best! My goal is to be a stylist in the fashion industry, the inspiration to all my outfits are other street style blogs and my fashion icon Rihanna (: Next summer I will hopefully be starting internships, This summer I will be sitting back, enjoying probably my last summer at home before I get into internships in other states (hopefully California or New York).

So lately I've gotten really into dark and neutral colors, I found this Muscle Tee at H&M a few months ago, but I haven't worn it out yet, so I decided to wear it in my first blog posting for this site! Although it is a very monochromatic color scheme I think the tiger brings some excitement to it. If your ever wearing an outfit that is monochromatic the easiest way to give it some excitement are statement shoes or a statement lip color. I wanted to stay a little bit more natural in this shoot so I decided to wear just nude gloss by Mary Kay. The shoes I found at Forever 21 a few years back, It was very hard for me to not wear my Dr. Martens that I'm insanely attached to but my roommate finally convinced me to wear my textured wedge booties, putting them on I actually really loved the way they went with the outfit so I was contempt with parting from my Dr. Martens for the day. The leather shorts I'm wearing are also something in my closet I have a ridiculous attachment to. I got them last summer at forever 21. If your looking for affordable, but trendy clothes I would definitely suggest Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, also going to thrift shops are also a good idea, you can really find some cool unique pieces that no one else will have. I recently became obsessed with the website NastyGal.com LOVE LOVE LOVE the clothes, accessories, and shoes from that website, literally everything I go crazy for. I will definitely have a posting with clothes I bought from NastyGal soon. 
As I always say.........
Keep Fashion Thrilling!
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment