Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Time=Crop Tops






Hello my fellow Fashionistas-
As you know it's summer time, the hottest time of year (July-August), and what better top to wear than a crop top? Crop tops are my go-to tops during summer. I love adding a red lip to this outfit to make it have more pop. With my complexion red lipstick is always a go to because I find it complements my skin nicely, besides the fact that red lipstick goes with ALMOST anything. Currently I will be moving back to Savannah, Ga for preseason for soccer. I probably will not be making any posts for the month of august since I will be extremely busy and exhausted during preseason. Don't miss me too much (; 
As Always.......
Keep Fashion Thrilling. xx

Crop Top- Forever 21
High Waisted Shorts- Urban Outfitters
HUF Socks- www.ebay.com
White Converses- (You can find at almost any shoe store)

No comments:

Post a Comment